OSR Pre-Kindergarten Registration
Alabama First Class Pre-K Pre-Registration Information
OSR Pre-K for Legacy is now open on the Alabama First Class OSR portal. Please see flyer for more information.
NOTE: DO NOT BRING DOCUMENTS TO THE SCHOOL! Documentation will be verified in August.
For More Information click on this OSR Flyer (Spanish)
Pre-registration through the state sponsored portal is required to be eligible for the random selection process. Families wishing to pre-register must 1) complete the pre-registration process online and 2) bring the following documents to the school you are zoned to attend:
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- Proof of Residence: Current Huntsville Utility Bill AND one of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
NOTE: If the required documents cannot be provided, please contact the local school. All families will need to visit their local school to complete the pre-registration process. Your school will have devices available should you need assistance with the pre-registration process.
Students that are selected in the random selection, will then be prompted to register for Madison County School(PowerSchool Registration).