PowerSchool Enrollment 2021-2022
Step 1: Who Needs to Enroll in PowerSchool beginning April 6, 2021?
- New Students: Students who will be attending a Madison County school for the first time- includes students who recently moved into the district or who previously attended a private or home-school
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Students
- Returning students who have not previously been registered through PowerSchool Online Enrollment must complete the process as a New Student. For those who have previously registered their student in PowerSchool, all student contact information must be updated annually in PowerSchool by using a unique snapcode. Snapcode letters will be emailed to parents in June.
Students who are not registered through the online portal may not be permitted to class until the registration process is complete.
**New student enrollment for the current year will remain open until the end of the school year.
Step 2: NEW students:
If you are enrolling a NEW student, complete the enrollment form and upload the required documents listed below. Once all documents have been uploaded, please visit the school for which you are enrolling with the required documents for verification. If you are unable to provide any of the required documents, please visit the school for which you are trying to enroll.
Please upload these documents:
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Alabama Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- Proof of Residence: Current Huntsville Utility Bill AND one of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
NOTE: Students are not officially enrolled until all documentation has been verified by the local school registrar. If the required documents cannot be provided, please contact the local school.
Step 2: RETURNING Students will begin enrollment in June 2021. All returning students must be enrolled by July 31, 2021.
A snapcode is required for enrollment. You will receive a snap code via email or by postal mail. If you do not receive a snapcode, please contact the registrar at the school your child will attend in the fall.
NOTE: For Returning Students: If the local school has a current Certification of Immunization (Blue Card) on file, there is no need to upload it to the PowerSchool portal.
ENROLL RETURNING STUDENTS: Links will be open in JUNE 2021.