Classroom Rules & Policies
I will enforce all rules in the Madison County Student Code of Conduct as well as the rules of Sparkman Ninth Grade School.
- Be on time! If a student is tardy, he or she must report to the attendance office.
- Be seated and prepared for class when the tardy bell rings. (I teach from bell to bell.)
- Dress code will be enforced! When we work in the auditorium or with sets, please dress appropriately. Closed toe shoes are strongly encouraged as well as clothing suitable for free movement on and off the stage.
- NO FOOD OR GUM IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM OR REHEARSAL ROOM
- Students should take care of personal needs between classes.
- BE RESPECTFUL TO YOURSELF AND OTHERS! **
Consequences for not following rules
1st offense- verbal warning or eye contact
2nd offense- parental, coach or sponsor contact (etc.)
3rd offense- disciplinary referral. Severe violations: Any student who uses profanity, fights, damages property (school, teacher, or other student’s), or is disrespectful (as defined by the teacher) will be sent to the office IMMEDIATELY!