Madison County Football Booster Club
- The purpose of the Madison County Football Booster Club(MCFBC) is to provide support to the Madison County High School football team, school and community, and to be an organization of high character and standards.
- We will develop a seasonal plan of support in conjunction with guidance from our head football coach, athletic director, and/or principal.
- All current and paid MCFBC members are eligible to vote on issues brought before the organization at official club meetings. Emergency decisions may be allowed by officer majority.
- All expenditures exceeding $1000 must be voted on and passed by the MCFBC.
- MCFBC will use common parliamentary procedures.
- Membership is for 1 year; June 1st- May 31st.
**Responsibilities may be modified and exchanged to best suit members' abilities and areas of interest and expertise. Senior class and exiting officers will consolidate information and educate new officers coming into the MCFBC club.
* Officers may be removed at any time by the request of two of the three: Head Coach, Athletic Director, and Principal and/or simple majority vote by paid booster club members.
* Negativity will not be tolerated! We are here to support our football program, school, community, and the kids of MCHS! Go Tigers