- Accredited by AdvancED
- Madison County Board of Education, District 4, Dave Weis
- 820+ students
- 55 certified employees
- 1 Principal and 3 Assistant Principals
- 1 Library-Media Specialist
- 2 Guidance Counselors
- 1 School Resource Officer
- 22 support employees
- 2 National Board Certified Educators- Merri Gardunia and Amanda Lemons
Awards and Recognition
- Blue Ribbon Lighthhouse School
The Cougar Creed
I will RESPECT adults, my peers, and myself.
I will be a RESPONSIBLE member of my shcool and my community.
I will build and maintain positive RELATIONSHIPS with my peers and adults.
School Colors: Black and Royal Blue