- Accredited by Cognia
- Madison County Board of Education, District 4, Dave Weis
- 850+ students
- 55 certified employees
- 1 Principal
- 3 Assistant Principals
- 1 Library-Media Specialist
- 2 Guidance Counselors
- 1 School Resource Officer
- 22 support employees
- 3 National Board Certified Educators- Merri Gardunia, Ann Johnson, Machiah Fuqua
Awards and Recognition
- Blue Ribbon Lighthhouse School of Excellence
- CLAS School of Distinction
- Solution Tree Model PLC School
- Solution Tree Highly Effective Schools Accreditation
The Cougar Creed
I will RESPECT adults, my peers, and myself.
I will be a RESPONSIBLE member of my school and my community.
I will build and maintain positive RELATIONSHIPS with my peers and adults.
School Colors: Black, White, and Royal Blue