Library Policies & Procedures
SMS Library Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Rules and Procedures:
- Students can use the periodicals and reference materials in the library, but these materials cannot be checked out.
- If a student has an overdue book, they are not allowed to check out new books until this book is returned.
- If a book is lost, stolen or damaged: students must pay the price based on the replacement cost of ordering another "library bound" book. Books range in price from $10 to $68.
- Check out up to 3 books
- Use the computer station
- Use our tables to work
- Read! Read! Read!
- Eat, drink or chew gum
- Check out books if you are overdue
- Check out reference materials
- If a book is lost or stolen, you must pay for the book
- If you fail to follow library or school rules, you will be asked to leave