Business Management Pathway
The Business Management and Administration Career Cluster focuses on careers in planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations.
- Advanced Business Technology Applications
- Multimedia Publications
- Multimedia Design
- Law in Society
- CTE Lab in Business Management
Industry Recognized Credentials
Students enrolled in the Business Management program may earn one or more of the following industry credentials:
- A*S*K Institute Fundamentals of Business Concepts
- A*S*K Institute Concepts of Entrepreneurship and Management
- Adobe Certified Associate - Photoshop
- Microsoft Office - Excel Expert
- Microsoft Office - Word Expert
- Microsoft Office - Specialist
Career Technical Student Organizations
Career Technical Student Organizations are a critical component of all career technical education programs. Horticulture students will be afforded the opportunity to join local, state, and national FBLA. FBLA inspires and prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences.
FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards. Learn more about FBLA competitive events.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser.
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs.