OSR Pre-Kindergarten Registration
Alabama First Class Pre-K Pre-Registration Information
MCSS will open Alabama First Class Pre-K (OSR) pre-registration on January 15, 2020. Pre-registration through the state sponsored portal is required to be eligible for the random selection process. Families wishing to pre-register must 1) complete the pre-registration process online and 2) bring the following documents to the school you are zoned to attend:
- Age Verification Documentation- Birth Certificate or Passport/VISA when necessary
- Certificate of Immunization or Exemption Documentation
- Custodial Parent’s Photo Identification
- Updated Custody Documentation, when applicable
- Proof of Residence: Current Huntsville Utility Bill AND one of the following:
- Property Tax Statement
- Deed or Rental/Lease Agreement
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page
NOTE: If the required documents cannot be provided, please contact the local school. All families will need to visit their local school to complete the pre-registration process. Your school will have devices available should you need assistance with the pre-registration process.
Students that are selected in the random selection, taking place in March, will then be prompted to register for Madison County School(PowerSchool Registration). In the coming weeks flyers will be posted on the MCSS website, on Facebook, and in communities with more details.
Title 1 Resource Specialist
256.852.7073 ext. 62263