This school year, Sparkman High School will be implementing an online system to purchase tickets for varsity football games only. We will use the GoFan site for online ticket purchases. Tickets will not be available at the gate. This new type of ticket purchase will assist with social distancing and limiting person to person contact and the physical exchange of cash. Purchasing tickets online will allow for fans to easily access tickets without having to stand in line.
In accordance with guidelines from Madison County Schools, the Alabama High School Athletic Association, local medical personnel, and the Alabama Department of Public Health, attendance will be limited.
The following requirements/guidelines will be in place for Sparkman home varsity football games:
- No tickets will be sold at the gate. Tickets will be on sale at our GoFan page at https://gofan.co/app/school/AL2218. Tickets for home games go on sale at 8:00 a.m. on the Monday before the game.
- We will be selling 600 pre-sale tickets at the school’s front office from Tuesday to Thursday from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. for home games only. These pre-sale tickets will be sold the week of home games only.
- No children will be permitted into the stadium without an adult and/or student ID and a ticket.
- All entrants to the stadium must wear a mask.
- Individuals/families must practice social distancing guidelines while in the stadium.
- Stadium seating will be marked off for social distancing. Fans are not to sit in the areas that are marked off for social distancing.
- All fans must stay seated in the stands unless visiting the concession stand or restroom.
- Fans will remain on the side they were assigned by their ticket (visitor/home)
- No passes for re-entry to the venue.
- No field access except for participants, officials, and administration.
Due to ticket limitations, you will be able to watch Sparkman football games online at https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/sparkman-high-school-harvest-alStudents that do not have ID may provide his/her student number, which can be found on most recent report card in INOW.MCSS employees will still be admitted through the pass gate with their badge.
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mrs. Jones at email@example.com.
Thank you for your adherence to the above listed guidelines. We hope that you have a wonderful experience at Senator Stadium and GO SENATORS!