Sparkman HS Library-Media Center
Welcome to the Sparkman High School Media Center!
The library is open to students from 8:15AM until 3:30PM.
Sparkman High School Media Center Expectations
- Everyone is respectful of others.
- Each student comes to the SHS Media Center with a purpose.
- Each student will return all materials to the proper place.
- Each student will keep the SHS Media Center neat and clean by discarding trash, cleaning up his or her workspace, and returning materials to their proper place.
- Each student will follow the Madison County School System Student Conduct rules concerning the use of technology and personally owned devices.
- Each student will WHISPER when communicating in the SHS Media Center.
- Each student will follow directions given by Mrs. Stewart/Mrs. Hooton, your teacher, or any adult in the SHS Media Center.
Do you need to print?
- Academic black & white printing - the first 10 pages are free; each page after 10 is 10 cents each
- Non-academic black & white printing - 10 cents per page
- Color printing - 25 cents per page
We are adding new materials daily. If there is something we do not have but you would like to see, please fill out a book/materials request form!
Library Media Specialist
Technology Media Specialist